Pear Cardamom Bread Recipe
This is a very tasty bread, although, just like banana bread... this isn't really a bread. It's delicious though, so shut up.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix, and stir it up just enough to get everything moistened. Don't overmix, or you'll make a sticky, gluten-y mess.
- Pour the mix into a greased loaf pan.
- Take an extra tbsp or two of sugar and sprinkle over the top. Do the same with 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 55-65 minutes.
- Cool for at least an hour.